Faced with structural change in demand, tighter regulatory policies, and consumer concerns, success of a Downstream business lies in its ability to turn challenges into opportunities and ensure long-term survival of the business.
1. Business Transformation:
Transformations in different aspects of downstream business including but not limited to the following:
• New business models adapted in the downstream business.
• Business integration
• Partnerships and JV’s
2. Technology Driven Transformation:
Adapting new technologies and digitalization to enhance downstream performance.
3. Agility and flexibility to respond to market dynamics:
Practices, designs, and technologies adopted to enhance the business ability to quickly respond to market dynamics and stay competitive.
4. Asset Reliability and Management:
Designing, operating, and maintaining assets to preform their intended function effectively and efficiently while safeguarding people, environment, and the property.
5. Best Practices from outside Oil & Gas Industry:
Share best practices deployed by industries outside Oil & Gas that have yielded significant results in making business more resilient.
6. Flexibility and Competitiveness in Design and Operation:
Key elements that make downstream plants and businesses more flexible and more competitive.
7. Process Efficiencies & Cost Optimization:
Solutions/technologies to enhance process efficiency and margin improvement.