In today’s challenging market conditions for downstream, success of a business lies in its ability to not only respond to market fluctuations but also turn the challenges into opportunities to capture greater value.
1. Business transformation
Transformations in different aspects of downstream business including but not limited to the following:
- New business models adapted in the downstream business.
- Business integration
- Partnerships and JVs
2. Technology driven transformation
Adapting new technologies and digitalisation to enhance downstream performance.
3. Agility and flexibility to respond to market dynamics
Practices, designs, and technologies adopted to enhance the business ability to quickly respond to market dynamics and stay competitive.
4. Asset reliability and management
Designing, operating, and maintaining assets to preform their intended function effectively and efficiently while safeguarding people, environment, and the property.
5. Best practices from outside oil & gas industry
Share best practices deployed by industries outside oil & gas that have yielded significant results in making business more resilient.
6. Flexibility and Competitiveness in design and operations:
Key elements that make downstream plants and businesses more flexible and more competitive.
7. Process efficiencies & cost optimisations
Solutions/technologies to enhance process efficiency and margin improvement.