In today’s challenging market conditions for downstream, success of a business lies in its ability to turn challenges into opportunities to capture greater value, and not only to respond to market fluctuations.
1. Flexibility and Competitiveness in Design and Operation
Key elements that make downstream plants and businesses more flexible and more competitive
2. Asset Reliability and Management
Designing, operating, and maintaining assets to preform their intended function effectively and efficiently while safeguarding people, environment, and the property .
3. Business Transformation
Transformations in different aspects of downstream business including but not limited to the following:
4. Technology Driven Transformation
Adapting to new technological developments to enhance downstream performance
5. Process Efficiencies
Solutions/technologies to enhance process efficiency and margin improvement
6. Best Practices from outside Oil & Gas Industry
Share best practices deployed by industries outside Oil & Gas that have yielded significant results in making business more resilient
7. New methods of cost optimization
8. Repurposing Stranded Assets