Please login with your username and password. In case you do not have a username yet, you will be requested to subscribe first. With your profile, you will have access to your abstract submission and handling.
For questions regarding the online submission process, please e-mail: email@example.com
For urgent queries, please contact Rachel George at +971 4 4270739.
Instructions for Abstract Submissions
- Abstracts should only be submitted in English via the website
- The abstract title is limited to 24 words
- The abstract must be concise and contain less than 500 words, including spaces
- The abstract should include the first author's and all co-authors’ names and organizations
- The abstract should be approved by management/ legal department
- The use of standard abbreviations is acceptable. A special or unusual abbreviation must be placed (in round brackets) after the first appearance of the word(s) for which it stands
- Authors can include only one figure, table or black and white illustration (maximum width 7 cm). Color illustrations will be printed in black and white in the abstract book
- The preferred font is Verdana 7
- Please follow the instructions on the screen.
- When finalizing the on-line submission, it is imperative to click the «submit» button for final submission of the abstract. A message will then appear informing you that the abstract has been registered successfully.
- The abstract submitter will receive an e-mail confirming the successful submission of the abstract. This confirmation of abstract receipt is NOT a notice of acceptance of your abstract.
- In case no confirmation from GDA Conference 2020 Technical Committee is received after 15th May 2020, the abstract submitter should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submitting an abstract for presentation does not constitute registration for the conference. Abstract presenters must register to attend the conference here.
- The Technical committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that are not found to be relevant for the conference
- The presenting author must ensure that all co-authors approve of the abstract's content before submitting the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented at the conference in English.
- Notification of receipt and acceptance will be sent to the abstract submitter only.