Discuss current challenges and best practices in acquiring and developing talent in downstream.
1. Talent management
- Strategies to identify and attract human talent to the downstream industry
- Best practices and systems that promote effective human resource management
- Developing and implementing effective competency framework in organisations
2. Digitalisation and training
- Changes in training requirements to meet the new emerging technologies in downstream industry
- Strategies to address attrition and knowledge gap as a result of adapting more technologies in the downstream industry
- Utilising digitalisation in training programmes and people development, and how it influences training cost and effectiveness
3. Post COVID-19: Workforce design and virtual organisations
Covers changes in training requirements to meet the new emerging technologies in our industry.