The Gulf Downstream Association (GDA) was established by its founding members from Saudi Aramco, Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI), Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC).
GDA is a non- profit organization aiming to bring Downstream players together to further develop the industry and draw benefits from knowledge sharing and best practices. GDA’s Headquarter is located at the GBCORP Tower of Bahrain’s Financial Harbor.
Become an internationally recognized association that serves as a catalyst for the strong and sustainable growth of the Downstream Industry.
Provide a platform for sharing knowledge, experience and best practices. This will be achieved by becoming a premier association in the region that connects the downstream companies, technology & service providers, consultants, professional entities, governmental organizations, and academic institutions.
- Collaborate and network to promote knowledge sharing
- Provide high-quality services with best values
- Promote innovation & continuous development
- Foster excellence in all activities
- Support & Champion sustainability as a priority
- Strive to be a respected institution driving the downstream industry